EXTENDED LIFE and SAFE OPERATION
There are many reasons to select Arjae HVAC Services for your preventive maintenance:
- We have no hidden fees.
- As a Preventive Maintenance customer, you will receive our very best pricing on all our services.
- You receive first priority when you need us.
What is Preventive Maintenance?
Preventive maintenance is the scheduled inspection and routine maintenance of the heating, air conditioning, and ventilation equipment that we all rely on to keep us comfortable in our work environments.
HVAC equipment is an expensive, long-term investment, much like a car. We all know that our cars need regular maintenance. As with our cars, if we perform routine maintenance on our HVAC equipment, it will last longer and run better.
Preventive maintenance benefits include:
- Extended life and the safe operation of your HVAC equipment.
- Lowered operating costs due to improved efficiency.
- Cleaner indoor air for a healthier working environment.
- Resolving small issues before they escalate, thus preventing costly and disruptive system failures for you and your customers.
Change Air Filters Regularly
Part of maintenance is changing air filters regularly. Filters are designed to catch dirt and debris before they get into your system and impact the efficiency of the unit. Air filters also reduce allergens and dust in your work place.
How often should you change your air filters? This varies depending on your location, how much dust, pollen or cottonwood is in the air, as well as how much traffic you will have in and out of your business.
Three month old filter
New air filter
Filter changes are only a part of preventive maintenance. Your equipment needs specific and detailed attention to operate as it was designed to do. Our junior technicians often assist with filter changes and coil cleaning, but we will schedule an experienced technician to complete a comprehensive system check as outlined in the schedule below.
Preventive Maintenance Unit Checklist
If you are interested in a maintenance agreement, please contact us at 503-231-7717 or send us an email for a quote.